The AlanDick Broadcast Hybrid Power Systems design includes a high-efficiency switch‐mode rectifier module. Also, an intelligent controller provides overall system efficiency.
The configuration includes a DC‐distribution system. The incoming AC power supply includes surge protection. This is a standard feature for maintaining stability. An additional solar core is also available for larger system requirements.
Broadcast Hybrid Power Systems Key Features:
- Power Core delivers up to 12kW.
- Supports up to 24 x 500W Transmitter sites.
- Battery System also delivers up to 400Ah.
- Optional Generator System provides 15KVA.
- 3 x key configurations supported.
- Also includes an Energy Management System.
- Easily customisable & configurable solution.
- Wide input voltage range supported.
- Also supports Remote and Local monitoring.
- Compact design.
- Modular and very scalable solution.
- Front access for ease of installation.
- Finally, a very Efficient & Reliable product.
Datasheet Download:Broadcast Hybrid Power Systems
Broadcast Hybrid Power Systems Configurations for Broadcast Application
- Designed for other system loads as required.
- Remote monitoring is also available for other systems.
- Alternative power sources can reduce site footprint.
Finally, for more detailed information, please call us now. Alternatively, outside of normal business hours or during public holidays, please leave a message via our Contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please download the relevant datasheets on this product.