The AlanDick, Broadcast Solar Hybrid Power Systems design includes a high-efficiency switch‐mode rectifier module. In addition, an intelligent controller provides system efficiency.
The configuration includes a DC‐distribution system. Additionally, surge protection of the incoming AC supply is a standard feature to maintain stability. An additional solar core is also available for larger system requirements.
Broadcast Hybrid Power Systems Key Features:
- Power Core delivers up to 12kW.
- Supports up to 24 x 500W Transmitter sites.
- Battery System also delivers up to 400Ah.
- Optional Generator System provides 15KVA.
- Provides 3 key configurations –
- Also includes an Energy Management System.
- Easily customizable & configurable solution.
- Wide input voltage range supported.
- Also supports Remote and Local monitoring.
- Compact design.
- Modular and very scalable solution.
- Front access for ease of installation.
- Finally, it is a very Efficient & Reliable product.
Datasheet Download:Broadcast Hybrid Power Systems (5 downloads)
Broadcast Hybrid Power Systems Configurations for Broadcast Application
- Designed for other system loads as required.
- Remote monitoring is also available for other systems
- Alternative power sources can reduce site footprint.
Finally, for more information and a quotation for your scenario please call us to discuss your project. Additionally, if outside of opening hours drop us a message via the Contact us page on the website. We will respond to you as quickly as possible with more information and/or a proposal as needed.