AlanDick provides the very latest Broadcast Towers and Monopole technology. Frequency Matched Towers (FMT) provide an example. This represents the latest technology in RF signal improvement through manipulation of the antenna/tower relationship. Hence, towers have a dramatic effect on radiation patterns. Typically free space azimuth patterns also become greatly distorted.
To address this situation, AlanDick designed the FMT so that the tower structure matches the spacing of the antenna elements. For each of these Frequency Matched Towers, AlanDick locates the structural tower members in an optimum position. Furthermore, this creates a symmetrical backdrop for each of the radiating elements.
Moreover, tower height, wind and ice loading requirements, guy radius, antenna configuration and frequency are all a design factor. As a result, the mounting environment for the antenna minimises signal distortion and maximises pattern precision and predicability.
Furthermore, a consistent match between antenna and tower also allows pattern directionalisation and measurement with a single bay antenna. Service costs and time spent reduce. This also accurately produces unsurpassable results.
Broadcast Towers & Monopoles
- Self Supporting Towers
- Guyed Towers
- Frequency Matched Towers
- Rapid Deployment Towers
- Replacement Batwing Poles
- Standard up to 100 meters (over 100 meters on special applications)
- Standard design for 35 PSF – higher wind load designs also available
- Equipment elevator
- Climbing facilities
- Code lighting
- Motorised winch
- Guy wire take up reels
- Anchor rods
- Up to 100 meters erected in 8 hours
- Supports all types of antennas
- Minimum assembly tools
RAPID DEPLOYMENT TOWER SPECIFICATIONS
- 5 men – 8 hours – 328ft/100 meters erected
- Tower system requires no concrete pier foundation
- Requires no concrete guy anchors
- Minimum assembly tools required
- Tower sections and antennas also raised with one or more ground control external elevators
- Only one man in tower to assembly section
- No tower section bolts required
- Tower is guyed every 3 sections (30 ft., 9.1 m) also for maximum stability
- Also high strength guy cable stays the tower at anchor take-up points placed 120 degrees from tower base.
Finally, for more information please either call AlanDick or leave a message via out Contact us form page. We will respond as soon as possible.