The ADB-CPB-DA Directional FM Broadcast Broadband Antenna and utilises a horizontal radiation pattern. Improvement is also provided by a horizontal reflecting element mounted on the antenna. Each bay also includes a Penetrator style radiating element supported by galvanized steel mounting brackets.
Each antenna also has standard round leg mounting brackets included designed for flat-faced towers. Maximum contact life and minimum power loss are also provided with the use of silver-plated inner conductor connectors.
Directional FM Broadcast Broadband Antenna Specification
- Frequency Band II – 87.5-108 MHz
- Circularity 2.0 dB (Free Space)
- Polarisation – Circular
- Impedance – 50 ohm
- VSWR 1.2:1 or better than 20.8 dB
Power Rating for both Medium and High Power Projects.
Product Notes for the Directional FM Broadcast Broadband Antenna
- All inputs EIA flange, female.
- Power derating occurs above 2,000ft/609.6m elevation.
- Power and dB gains are typical directional gains for horizontal and vertical components.
- Special mounting brackets are also available.
- Other combinations of EIA inputs and power rating available.
- Free space azimuth circularity is 2.0 dB.
- Polarization is the right hand, clockwise, circular.
- Power gain is based on a half-wave dipole in free space.
Finally, for more information, please call us now. Alternatively, outside of normal business hours or during public holidays, please leave a message via our Contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please download the datasheet on the product.