HORIZONTAL POLARISED DUAL DIPOLE BAND III FLAT PANEL ANTENNA
The ADB-HD-HV2 Dual Dipole Flat Panel Antenna (horizontally polarised) flat panel antenna system. Rugged galvanised steel construction also insures many years of dependable performance in even the harshest environments. Furthermore, protective radomes protect against heavy ice buildup.
The ADB-HD antenna also has proven excellent bandwidth with typical VSWR of <1.05:1 on carrier, and <1.1:1 across the channel.
In addition, many standard and custom directional patterns are available to fit any of your coverage requirements.
- Designed for high band VHF (Ch 7-13) Band III (174-230 MHz)
- Typical VSWR 1.05:1 or better
- Also omni-directional or custom directional patterns
- Rugged Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel
- Dipole Constructed of Stainless steel
- Pressurised Feed System
- Radomes Available
- Custom Mounting Brackets Available for
- Easy Installation
- Single Panel Gain 8.0 dB
Finally, for pricing and more information, please call us now. Also, please leave a message via our Contact us page. We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss and help plan your project requirements.