The FM Broadband Circular Polarisation Antenna (side mount) antenna is a broadband version of the Penetrator antenna. It has become an industry standard for both quality and performance. Each bay consists of a Penetrator style radiating element supported by a galvanised steel mounting bracket to assure longevity.
Furthermore, it includes standard round leg mounting brackets for a uniform face tower with each antenna. Moreover, silver-plated inner conductor connectors assure maximum contact life and minimum power loss.
Finally, for more information, please call us now. Alternatively, outside of normal business hours or during public holidays, please leave a message via our Contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please download the datasheet on the product.
- Power rating 2.5kW (JCPB-M).
- Power rating 5kW (JCPB-H).
- Ideal for broadband & multi-frequency applications.
- Excellent VSWR & bandwidth without field tuning.
- Circular polarisation.
- DC grounding at each bay & balun.
- Radomes are also available on request.