The UHF TV Broadcast Panel Antennas design produces an omnidirectional Horizontal Radiation Pattern (HRP). Furthermore, it uses four panels mounted around a square structure with a face width of 640mm. Please also refer to the azimuth pattern below to understand the coverage.
Moreover, the antenna has a broadband design for the UHF band 470 – 860 MHz. This design is also ideal for transmitting several high-power Digital or Analogue channels. The panel antenna is also an essential building block for constructing UHF antenna arrays within high-growth coverage areas.
UHF TV Broadcast Panel Antenna (H90) Specification
- Frequency Range: 470-860 MHz
- Polarisation: Horizontal
- Power Rating = according to input connector
- 1 5/8″ IEC 5kW @ 860MHz
- 7/8″ IEC 1.8W @ 860MHz
- Electrical Length 2 x wavelengths @ 565MHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Input VSWR 1.1:1
- Gain: (relative to halfwave dipole)
- 10.9dB @ 470MHz
- 12.0dB @ 630MHz
- Lightning Protection: DC Grounded
- Construction: Passivated Aluminium screen | Brass Radiating elements, copper inner
- Ice Protection: GRP Radome
- Weight: 12 kgs
- Aerodynamic Area Front: (m sq.) 0.55 Side (m sq.) 0.24
- Dimensions: (mm) 1070 x 510 x 226
Finally, for more information, please call the AlanDick Broadcast sales team. Furthermore, please visit our Contact us page during regular working hours or national holidays. We will respond to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please download the H90 UHF Antenna datasheet on the product.