The AlanDick Broadcast JAVA 8 Log Periodic Antenna provides a full band III (VHF) broadcast solution for directional radiation patterns. The antenna manufacturing also includes Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel, or Alodine treated Aluminum. This also ensures the product’s robust stainless steel mounting and prevents corrosion. Furthermore, the antenna is suitable for Medium and High Power Stacked Array. Also, the maximum available power input rating is 3.8kW via a 7/8″ connector. Moreover, a rating of 2.57kW is available via a 7.16 DIN connector.
Array Electrical Features:
- Eight Element Array
- Band 174 – 230 MHz
- Bandwidth – Full Band
- Average Gain: 7.2dBd (9.35 dBi)
- VSWR: <1.3:1
- Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal on Request
- Max Power: 2.57kW (7.16 DIN) 3.8kW (7/8”)
- Connector: 7.16 DIN or 7/8″ EIA Flanged
- Beamwidth: E-Plane: 60° H-Plane: 88°
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Pressurized to Feed Point
- Lightning Protection: DC Grounded
- Dimensions: W 230mm x L 1970mm x D 815mm
Mounting of VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- The antenna also allows for pipe mounting for horizontal and vertical polarization.
- A standard mounting pole with the following dimensions.
- Ø 2” to 4.5” / 50 to 114mm
Finally, please call the AlanDick Broadcast sales team for more information on this antenna. Please also go to our Contact us page and leave a message outside of regular working hours or national holidays. We will respond to you as soon as possible.